It is currently April 18th, 2014, 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: QW MEET and GREET
PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 8:19 am 
Senior Quad Master

alright ...here it is! let's come to some common ground on a date. i would have to say after xmas to get the most participation. what say ye??? :cheers:

Post subject: Re: QW MEET and GREET
PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 8:47 am 
Senior Quad Master

WILLYPOP wrote:
alright ...here it is! let's come to some common ground on a date. i would have to say after xmas to get the most participation. what say ye??? :cheers:

I`m in :cheers: Hey Willie we could do it at the Sprucewood in Rampart :crazy: We could ride a little and then have lunch and :cheers: Oh crap I forgot you can`t ride Sooooooo you could ride bitch lol on the back of Adams rancher lol

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 10:14 am 
QuadsWest Sponsor

I should have mine up by then (Been lazy). Will can ride with me, that way everyone can find us.....just listen for Will screaming like a 7 year old girl!!! :rofl:

Aaron

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 10:36 am 
Senior Quad Master

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :rockon: :doublebird: u guys are a riot!!! i ride my own bikes, thank u very much. wanna put some $$$$ on it? and my bikes are still in 1 piece 700R!!!! :D :D

by the way...great idea Dale...but it may not produce as much interest as not all folks like those trails as much as U and I!!!
i think we should keep it strictly to a "meet and greet" type deal. we can discuss more...i'll give u a call this evening!

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 4:34 pm 
QuadsWest Sponsor

WILLYPOP wrote:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :rockon: :doublebird: u guys are a riot!!! i ride my own bikes, thank u very much. wanna put some $$$$ on it? and my bikes are still in 1 piece 700R!!!! :D :D

by the way...great idea Dale...but it may not produce as much interest as not all folks like those trails as much as U and I!!!
i think we should keep it strictly to a "meet and greet" type deal. we can discuss more...i'll give u a call this evening!

:moon: I'll take Nikki's bike it's still faster than yours :lol:

JK

Aaron

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 5:48 pm 
Senior Quad Master

Colorado700R wrote:
WILLYPOP wrote:

:moon: I'll take Nikki's bike it's still faster than yours :lol:

JK

Aaron

he`s only got one hand maybe your Murry push mower is a better option for him lol lol

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 5:51 pm 
Senior Quad Master

WILLYPOP wrote:

I agree call me !! We can still go to the Sprucewood and have lunch without quads :cheers:

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 6:45 pm 
Senior Quad Master

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :respect:

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 7:56 pm 
QUADSWEST ADMIN

A Quadswest meet and greet without Quads?.........................................................................................Interesting

http://www.racersedgeaz.com/

Don't let your battleship mouth override your rowboat ass.

YETTI VS BIG RED 350X'S METHANOL BANSHEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_L95ZbPYcE

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 9:06 pm 
Senior Quad Master

"think about it man!!!! rock singers are only rockin u half the time!" (name that quote!)

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 10:27 pm 
New Quad

denver dude wrote:
A Quadswest meet and greet without Quads?.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Interesting............................................................

Well good sir I don't have a quad or live in Americas, but if I would like to be at this meet and greet someday and with no quad. I would bring my curry chicken and wife with me and my family. Wuold there be a place to put my camel though?

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 11:03 pm 
scooters700 wrote:
denver dude wrote:
A Quadswest meet and greet without Quads?.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Interesting............................................................

Im breakin the promise i made to dd and just cant stayoff the site!!!!

a meet and greet with no quads is called a circle jerk and willypop is the pivot man.

this site looks like a twitter page from a gay kiss album.

You must be confused, this is a friendly site where opinions are welcome and all are here for a common reason, a good time with your fellow man.

I believe you should rethink you post and only say positive things or nothing at all.

I feel that all here will join with me and agree that this should be the only rule we need.

Thanks, Timmy :)

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 11:05 pm 
Quad Master

scooters700 wrote:
denver dude wrote:

a meet and greet with no quads is called a circle jerk and willypop is the pivot man.

:nutkick: :worship: :respect: :lol: lol :clap:

PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 11:33 pm 
New Quad

scooters700 wrote:
denver dude wrote:

You sir are a mean mean man. Why must you be so upset if I was in America I would bring my camel and goat to such event. Since I have no quad :( I just saw these these seem fun? what does this one mean :wave-finger:

PostPosted: December 17th, 2010, 8:06 am 
Senior Quad Master

scooters700 wrote:
denver dude wrote:

i'll be the "pivel" man!!!!!!!! bring it!!! :stick:

i'm lookin for u mohmoh!!!

speaking of Pivel.....i got a lil' "diddy" for ya....will post it under "450's" music section

PostPosted: December 29th, 2010, 2:46 pm 
Senior Quad Master

due to the overwhelming responses and sheer lack of enthusiasm, i will not be heading this up....sorry folks

:cheers:

PostPosted: December 29th, 2010, 6:33 pm 
QUADSWEST ADMIN

WILLYPOP wrote:
due to the overwhelming responses and sheer lack of enthusiasm, i will not be heading this up....sorry folks

:cheers:

No need to apologize. The holiday season is a tough time of the year for alot of members to get together and "Meet and Greet." I am sure sometime in the near future, we will be doing another "Dyno Day", and mabye we can throw it all together in one shot. That was basically what the Dyno Day was, without the phrase "Meet and Greet."

PostPosted: December 29th, 2010, 10:18 pm 
QUADSWEST ADMIN

I think it'll be tough to do a meet and greet with out it being centered around the wheelers. Definitely gonna have to do another QuadsWest ride at Walden and Little Sahara (UT) next year.

Ski-Doo XP 800 163"

PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 7:21 am 
Senior Quad Master

observation...when u host an "all atv" event from a "atv site" and repeatedly revisit the same locations, you've just excluded a mast majority of folks...if your intent is to bring in enthusiasts, you might want to reconsider. however, if your intent is to ride with the same group of folks over and over, another trip to the dunes would be a great way to do it.

a "dyno day" is a kick butt and great way for folks to gain knowledge. they can gain the same knowledge with Google. with a dyno day, you've just excluded the rancher, that uses his utility for work and is looking for something other than tuning his "big 3"

PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 3:35 pm 

Last edited by scooters700 on January 3rd, 2011, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 4:17 pm 
Senior Quad Master

come on out to the trails brudda...and u would see that was all dale and i try to do. but after the miniscule banter between u and i, alot of potential members are very reluctant...keep hittin those dunes hard man!

PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 5:30 pm 

Last edited by scooters700 on January 3rd, 2011, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 8:53 pm 
Quad Master

I think i'm going to buy some stock in kleenex :crazy:

PostPosted: December 31st, 2010, 12:19 am 
Senior Quad Master

good point man..point well taken...lets have a beer and a brat..i know only facts...i will never dilute ur mind with opinions

PostPosted: December 31st, 2010, 12:46 am 
QUADSWEST ADMIN

FACT - I have met up with, and or ridden with riders from this website at Rampart, 7 mile, Storm mtn, CORE, Pawnee, 11mile, Bunce Skool rd, Erie, Watkins, Berthoud, Pueblo motosports park, Walden, the trails around Walden, Killpecker, the trails around Killpecker, Little Sahara OK, Syracuse sand dunes, and got called in to work the morning I was going to leave to Buena Vista that I can think of right now over the last Year and 4 months. Most all of these rides I was flying the Quadswest banner that I had paid $ for out of my own pocket trying to promote this website, and having a blast doing it. I have also helped alot of members out here with everything from parts, ATV purchases, new Colorado DB regulations, etc.

With that in mind I read this today when I got home..............
Quote: observation...when u host an "all atv" event from a "atv site" and repeatedly revisit the same locations, you've just excluded a mast majority of folks...if your intent is to bring in enthusiasts, you might want to reconsider. however, if your intent is to ride with the same group of folks over and over, another trip to the dunes would be a great way to do it.

a "dyno day" is a kick butt and great way for folks to gain knowledge. they can gain the same knowledge with Google. with a dyno day, you've just excluded the rancher, that uses his utility for work and is looking for something other than tuning his "big 3"

Observation taken and noted.
In conclusion, QW is always open to all suggestions on where we can get together and ride. We have gone everywhere possible to ride with and meet new people in different places in, and out of state. At dyno day, one member spent $50 to learn where his quad was at, and that dyno information potentially saved him thousands towards taking the next step in getting his quad where he wants it. The Walden Quadswest ride was the first time alot of members had been in the sand. All the feedback was positive from the members, and was not easy to get accomplished. We have tried to meet just about everyone enjoying the same riding they do, no matter what it was for along time now. Do all of the members a favor, try not to make a statement suggesting that some of us only ride in one place, with the same people, and never think outside the box. Alot of us have spent a $hitload of time, money, and energy trying to promote Quadswest and take it to the next level. Make no mistake about it, I appreciate everyone on this site showing up, having an opinion, and making this site what it is today. It is hard to educate new members on our vision for the website, when some make it sound like we are closed minded. We welcome all riders from every corner of our sport. DD

PostPosted: December 31st, 2010, 6:24 am 
Quad Master

scooters700 wrote:
WILLYPOP wrote:
come on out to the trails brudda...and u would see that was all dale and i try to do. but after the miniscule banter between u and i, alot of potential members are very reluctant...keep hittin those dunes hard man!

:thumbsup:

The little squabble here about opinions was just that, entertainment of opinions. I think that all that are on here, and the future of members on here will be based on the word of mouth and not the actions of a couple.

I know everytime i go out and ride and DD is around he gets huge crowds asking what is quadswest? His answer is a group of passionate riders who love what we are all doing, riding. I dont trail ride but given that DD does and he also goes everywhere else, i havent seen a drop in membership since the "discussion lol " .

Point is have ur gatherings as u see fit and some old and new will show up and only the riders will join. :thumbsup:

good points from both sides, but I gotta admit at least you two are kind of ironing out your differences (I am so proud Image ), considering some of the other ATV forums I am on, there have been arguments so heated that people have shown up at "rides", "meet and greets", or what ever you want to call them, just to start a fist fight with each other. I've ridden with both you two much like DD has and both you two are a blast to ride and hang out with. We all have our specific type of riding we enjoy most. But in the end it's the passion of the sport is what makes us a family and like most families there's good times and bad times. It's how we handle the situations in the end is what going to help make this website thrive. Call this a feel good reply but :doublebird: you two and I'll be seeing both of you this weekend and you can :nutkick: me then.

PostPosted: December 31st, 2010, 8:01 am 
Senior Quad Master

am i sensing a lil frustration DD?

PostPosted: January 1st, 2011, 1:37 pm 
QUADSWEST ADMIN

No, not frustrated. Just letting those who do not know how much effort we have put into this website to support all the different types of riding that we all do. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2011, 6:46 pm 
New Quad

I LIKE TATOR TOTS !